Tuesday, October 4, 2011

between places

Today I am spending most of my time in the air. Since it is hard to type and make any sense trying to blog on an iPhone, I will share some of the last photos I took today before I left Sacramento.

(I am discovering that being caught in midair between destinations is not very conducive to meeting the requirements of this blog challenge I have accepted.)

Now that I have published to my Treasures blog by mistake, I will use the trusty copy and paste to make those of you who read both, think you are seeing double. (You are.)

~cath xo

4 comments:

  1. All these photos are wonderful, but I especially love the 2nd one from the top and the of the tree silhouettes against the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last one of yourself... You are one gorgeous lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Beckey thanks Beckey, I am partial to clouds. The Sacramento valley is a fertile farming area, and the clouds were gorgeous that morning. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sparklemezen my baby sister thanks you for the compliment. :D I snapped those photos of her right before I left for the airport.

    ReplyDelete