Tuesday, October 2, 2012

happy birthday to a beloved sister

The birthday girl Vix having a glamham-it-up time today...we decided we'd go for pedicures...and off our little piggies went...


 We had to pick out colors first...decisions, decisions...
 Wretch in contemplation...she makes sure hers are done to piggy perfection...  












dooj and her camera, and vix has hers too...

stevie wonder gives up, he's outnumbered
Then the laughs start when we get back to Vix's and try to take photos to share, and I end up getting photos of Dooj taking photos of Vix taking photos of...
our feet...
not the strangest thing we've ever done by any means...














Stevie Wonder horns in...


dooj and wretch



wretch having the last laugh













...life is good. ~cath
find me @jonesbabie on Twitter

6 comments:

  1. I never know what will happen when I am with my sisters, Shelly, and throw my daughter into the mix, and it's a real toss up! But it was a perfect afternoon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, now I miss my sister :-(( But happy that you had such fun times with your sister! Priceless moments, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every moment I spend with my sisters is always a special moment, and priceless. They are like an extension of me...and know me better than any other people on earth. Thanks for your sweet comments Joy!

      Delete
  3. Happy that you had such a great time! Life is to be enjoyed anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Muriel! Enjoy life, and never waste a moment of it! You are exactly spot on with that. :D

      Delete
  4. Now those are real smiles and laughs! =) They're contagious even through your photos. =) Glad you both were able to share such a beautiful experience together. =) I miss my sister tooo!

    ReplyDelete