Thursday, March 5, 2015

where is your nose and lip?

my missing nose and lip
I love photography and technology.  They are my addiction.  Put that together with my iPhone and the myriad apps out there, and you have a recipe for disaster.  Or a family joke.  For me, today, it's the latter.

My sister Vicky loves to tease me about my photo edits.  Especially when I take a selfie and tweak it.  It's all in good fun, and we always have a laugh about it.  One thing my sisters and I can do is take a poke in fun.

Today I am poking her.  Her latest comment about this photo I posted to Facebook was: "where's your nose and upper lip?"

 Obviously it's in edit limbo.  But I got to tweaking some of her Facebook photos and decided to return the favor and put hers in the same place mine went. :)


 So, here's to you my favorite middle sister.  Your beauty shines through it all, because it radiates from your heart.






















where's your nose and lip?




vix and dooj


...nothing compares to sisters. ~cath
find me @jonesbabie on Twitter
Post a Comment