*Please note, there are words (well one word) on these videos that may offend more fastidious souls...that having been said...
I tried, really I did.
Who scoffs at the idea that any tech gadget thingy is beyond my scope of understanding
Who laughs in the face of no directions to go by
Who spits in the wind at anyone who tells me it can't be done
was scoffed, laughed and spit on by the gods of technology today...
Things I learned today while trying to immortalize myself on video:
1. Blogger is smarter than me. I can shoot a video sideways, or upside down, and it will magically turn it in the right direction. Every time.
2. Go lighter on the makeup when you are in front of a camera. Or end up looking like Tim Curry doing a Bette Davis impression.
3. When you try to upload 10 video screw ups all at the same time, Blogger will laugh and vomit them back at you, while pretending that they really uploaded.
4. I will do anything for a laugh. Even humiliate myself on camera and then post it. (Ok, this one is a stretch. I have been humiliating myself for laughs on camera since I was a kid in front of my Dad's Brownie 8mm home movie camera.) But posting it is new. So there.
5. I need to leave "sh!t" out of my vocabulary (aka manure mouth) when I am recording for posterity.
So here is my attempt at stardom...lights...camera....ACTION!!! (oh sh!t)....