Wednesday, September 28, 2011

living life large

Blog posts have been scarce the past few days because life got in the way.  It is good for that to happen.  I get so caught up in blogging and obsessed with the written word that I forget what brings the words to the page.  Life.  And that is what I have been doing the past several days.  Living life large.

Stevie Wonder and I have been traveling the past couple days in my home state of California.  From Bodega Bay up the coast to Fort Bragg.  Then from Highway 1 over to Highway 101, through the redwoods, down the Avenue of the Giants.  I have more to write about our adventures, but for now, I will let my photos speak for themselves.

Live life large.  Experience it every chance you get.  There is nothing better on this sweet earth.







































~cath
Post a Comment