Wednesday, July 24, 2013

diggin' up bones


Everytime I watch this video I laugh at the wonder and amazement in the grandkids' voices as they dig up "dinosaur" bones in a museum in the Petrified Forest.  The other thing that makes me laugh is their gullibility.  But that gullibility is also what makes children so much fun to watch.

I dread the day they become adults...may they never lose that gullibility.

Well...except when they deal with car salesmen.



...life is good. ~cath
find me @jonesbabie on Twitter

10 comments:

  1. Oh, this was precious. May we all awaken that childlike wonder in us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being around those 3 keeps my inner child on its' toes. Glad you enjoyed it Shelly. I still laugh every time I hear them go "oooooohhhhh". :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to feed my inner child daily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I were a child...not happening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well we can try to think like a child, which is sometimes difficult for me, and at other times, I think too much like a child...but I never want to lose my curiosity and enthusiasm...both of which I think you have in abundance Muriel. :D

      Delete
  5. Ah yes, that endearing innocence that just fills your heart. I always feel a little sad when I realize how fast these kids grow up. It makes you just want to hold them a bit tighter, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does Joy, and I find that I like this age the best...8 is a good age to be, and I would love to just freeze them in time now and always keep them right here. :D

      Delete
  6. Wish they would always be that age. But then our parents must have wished the same thing. Love the video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are right Pennie. I didn't want my kids to grow up, but they did, and now I find myself repeating that wish again. I wonder if I will still be alive for great grands? :D

      Delete