Friday, April 8, 2011

my friday moment

{this moment}
- A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.
If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.


it begins with a flash

“This Moment” is a ritual I found on Pamanner's Blog, via Life inspired by the Wee Man adopted from SouleMama. Check out their blogs, and if you are moved too, please leave a link to your Moment in the comment box below.

*Note- I have made it easier to comment by removing those aggravating security words we all hate.  Spam is a part of internet communication, and if that occurs on this blog, I will just have to sweep it clean!  Thanks! :D 
 

2 comments:

  1. The eyes have it... cool shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Debra! I loved this shot...not artistically perfect, but the anticipation of our sister trip to the Oregon seacoast was very evident in our eyes...I appreciate the comment!

    ReplyDelete