Sunday, June 5, 2011

taming big girl~ lessons in submission

Another practice weekend.  Another round with Big Girl.  Somehow I think I am becoming the dominant partner.

The shots are not pristine "professional" quality, but I feel the emotion and stories the photos tell are there.  For me a great photo evokes emotion in me.  Anything else is just a picture.  That is what I strive for.  That is what I try to convey.

I decided to keep to the basic settings this weekend and used the AV or aperture setting for these.  Had a new UV filter and bayonnet lens hood which helped the quality.

I did shoot some of the photos with the light from behind (a big no no) but I wanted a silhouette quality and pretty much got the look I was going for.

Let me know what you think.    














Post a Comment