Thursday, October 6, 2011

poetry between the notes

poetry, moving
                  sublimely rising on air
noted, words inhaled

The Joy Formidable, Whirring...


And for those of you with iPads who can't see the above, here is an equally good version...the artwork in these is amazing to my eyes...

The poetry of music, no matter what the style, who the singer, reaches the soul.  Everyone prefers their own style (I know I do), but I like to listen to new music, to the words, the notes, the feeling I get from it.  Something about the music, the words in this song hit a note in me today, and I decided to share what I felt when I heard it in haiku verse.

I hope you all have a great weekend.  Time together, fun, love, food, family, friendship, laughter.  Especially laughter.  There are no greater things than these.  Be blessed.

~cath xo
Twitter @jonesbabie
Post a Comment