Friday, May 6, 2011

a moment back in time

{this moment}
- A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.
If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.
 
“This Moment” is a ritual I found on Pamanner's Blog, via Life inspired by the Wee Man adopted from SouleMama. Check out their blogs, and if you are moved too, please leave a link to your Moment in the comment box below.

5 comments:

  1. I know that is our Momma! Is that her first car? or one of hers and Dad's? Where'd you get the pix?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Gramps on the left in the background?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes that is Gramps Vix, and I think it must have been not long after Mom and Dad married. Bet Dad was taking the photo. I don't know where I got the photo, unless it is one Grandma gave me. I was going through some photos and found it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have some old pics that i am going to do this with, it is good to remember. i had a 54 ford just like that. long ago. thank you and god bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Roy: Mom and Dad had some pretty cool cars over the years...they always took really good care of their cars and I don't remember them every wearing one out. Thanks for visiting and the nice comment Roy!
    ~cath

    ReplyDelete