Wednesday, May 4, 2011

number one

...Here I go again...entering another contest...what's gotten into me?  The person who never wins anything (well except that wonderful Rapidstrap camera strap) has decided to enter another contest...

A photo of me and mom...something touching...and if my photo is good enough...

Mom wins 6 crystal wineglasses and an iPad2.  Which translates to I get the iPad and she can have the glasses...well maybe I want the glasses too...might as well be totally greedy...

So what touching photo did I enter?  I chose a moment of bonding between my mom and me.  A moment of touching closeness and emotional congruity that only a mother and daughter can share:

Mom loves me, her firstborn daughter, so much that she gave me the universal sign of approval...

I always knew I was number one in her life.
Post a Comment