Tuesday, January 31, 2012

beginnings

This will be my 313th post published since I began blogging almost 18 months ago.

But more importantly, after three failed attempts to complete a month of daily blog posting, this will be my first time crossing the finish line.  How does it feel to succeed? Dang good.

Thank you NaBloPoMo, for making me:
Push the outside of the envelope I was tucked so securely into.
Stretch my creativity.
Set goals and stick to them.
Feel empowered.

An added bonus: discovering some marvelous new blogs. And the feeling of camaraderie that comes from sharing feelings and thoughts with other people who shared the same January Beginnings boat with me. It was nice to know what others were thinking, and how they were dealing with their own goals.

Thank you to all of you who take the time to read my simple thoughts. It's a nice feeling to know that I am not spewing words into a void.

Gratitude. A lesson learned as a child, and reinforced this month.

Thank you.
~cath xo
Twitter @jonesbabie
Post a Comment